x|'s learning to walk!

My lil Xi is learning to walk! But I'm hoping she dun start walking too fast ... lol ... I dun wanna chase after her ... she's cute ... but it's tiring ... jz nw she was walking @ my mum's place ... lost her balance & hit her face on the wall ... she cried a while ... but den got angry @ the wall & made the angry sound while using her hand to demonstrate she's hitting the wall ... lol ... poor description ... gotta @@ her xpression den u'll laff ... lol

Rcv'd my cousin's wedding invitation ... =P alr bought gift for her ... heez~

I'm tired ... but I wan to enjoy thse 2 days w/o Xi ... lol ... tiring lehz ... zzzzz


Peiling

Not Required

family.sister
xPs.Veronica
xMs.Kevlyn
xMs.Wanting
friends.sihui
Our Feisty Princess

To be updated

To be updated

Editooor:xRAIN#
Basecode:Zbrocks
Codes:Dog10394
Images: A B C D E
Image host:Photobucket
Avatar:onion club
Pattern/program:Photoshop