terribly sick!

I've been sick since Thurs ... only till today I can sit up in front of the comp for a while ... ask me what illness? Thurs & Fri ... gastric ... den tot norm fever ... but till sat ... my fever was up dwn up dwn ... I think fluctuating like stock market ... kaoz ... den really got no appetite ... giddy @ all times ... nv felt so sick in my 22 yrs++ of life ... zz ... worst ... I can't hug my lil girl ... =( ...

Finally ... went to CGH today midnite ... was told I got viral fever ... wat the hell was dat? den recalled that day my dear colleague said cld she hv passed on the virus to me? but she was sick like 1 wk ago ... so I asked the doc den ... she told me such virus can incubate ... thus I can get fever 1 wk later ... argh ... shld I blame inconsiderate peepz / me weak? haiz ... wat to do ... anyway ... it can't be dengue ... so it's okie ...

No words can describe this terrible sickly days for me ...


Peiling

Not Required

family.sister
xPs.Veronica
xMs.Kevlyn
xMs.Wanting
friends.sihui
Our Feisty Princess

To be updated

To be updated

Editooor:xRAIN#
Basecode:Zbrocks
Codes:Dog10394
Images: A B C D E
Image host:Photobucket
Avatar:onion club
Pattern/program:Photoshop