Christmas Eve

It's been some time since I last have a longgy longgy post ... haz ... been damn lazy ... since my DH not in @ the moment ... shall @@ how lor sor I can be ... hahaz ...

It's Xmas Eve ... but lil Xi's @ my mum's place ... =P ... shall clean her zzzz area & leave Santa Claus prezzie in the BIG sock I bought for her @ her zzzz area ... she'll only be able to @@ Xmas evening ...

Ytd was unit's Xmas lunch ... had a lil gift x-change session ... & ... my beary towel was taken by someone I din really like ... zzz ... will become tok of at-least-a-month ... zzz ... & I got a BIG box of Merci chocos from my bossy ... hahz ... it's fat though ... & recently dun hv much of a appetite ... dunoe y ... after lunchie wanted to bring my lil xi go swimming ... but wasted some time @ Whitesands ... & she was slping ... & was drizzling ... so nv go ... ard 4pm wanted to go liao ... but my & her swimsuit @ my mum's place ... & she's left for swimming w. my bro ... =( Wasted ... usually I still have to take leave to bring her go ... bleahz ... wait till she can walk ... den I can go alone w. her ... yeahz~ ... =P

How am I gng to spend my wkn? Most prob rotting @ hm ... life's v. stagnant recently ... sianz ... woek ... home ... work home ... DH ... Xi ... family ... DH ... Xi ... family ... what to do? -_-"

Hopefully Mon will still be able to bring Xi out ... w. such a nua~ DH ... nth much I can do ... =(


Peiling

Not Required

family.sister
xPs.Veronica
xMs.Kevlyn
xMs.Wanting
friends.sihui
Our Feisty Princess

To be updated

To be updated

Editooor:xRAIN#
Basecode:Zbrocks
Codes:Dog10394
Images: A B C D E
Image host:Photobucket
Avatar:onion club
Pattern/program:Photoshop