I suddenly felt that I'm so useless ... I can't give the best to my dear girl ...
My MIL hasn't been taking gd care of her ... I really dunoe y ... & I can't scold her/say her ... for she is only my MIL ... the story started last fri ...
I was home early ... she was on the phone ... lying on the sofa ... w. my ger on her ... she was like shocked to @@ me ... & faster sit up ... I dunoe y ... she was still on the fone & my ger was making noises ... I hvn even changed & no time go toilet ... I quickly changed & carried her ... MIL STILL ON THE FONE ... nvm ... Xi started crying coz hungry ... so I put her in walker & wanted to make her porridge ... MIL now den bear to put dwn fone ... ask me look aft my ger & she cook ...
On Mon morning ... my Xi drank her milk & vomitted ... I dunoe y ... has been lidat for a few times ... I tot it was coz of the chinese tonic MIL give her ... but today nth happen ... okie ... nvm ... After wrk ... I reached hm ... MIL was all ready to go out ... I hvn even changed!!! AGAIN!! ... no time to let me 'chuan qi' ... okie ... nvm ...
Tues morning ... my Xi woke up b4 me ... I woke up brushed my teeth ... my MIL gng dwn to buy papers ... I tot she wld bring xi along ... but she left xi to my hubby ... who was so tired ... & asked me look aft Xi ... I was like ??? I no nid wrk si bo? Nbz ... okie lor ... tears flowed dwn my eyes ... I no choice put Xi in walker & bring her to my rm so that I can change & get ready go wrk ... I was so pissed off ... I left for work w/o even saying bye to Xi ... which I did that everyday ... *Xi ... mummy is so sorry ... =(* On my way to the bustop ... I msged my hubby & scolded him ... I hated this hse of his ... hate to the core ... I still have to endure a few more yrs ... b4 I can hv my own place ... anyway ... we sort of quarrelled over sms ... den I realised it's not his fault anyway ... he's tired too ... After wrk ... I came hm & Xi was aslp ... my hubby & I was talking abt my MIL ... he was pissed off alr jz dat he nv tell me ... I din noe wat to say ... I only can endure & let him noe ... but I reminded him not to say my MIL ... skali she anyhw take care of Xi ... =( Xi din wake up until I went to slp ... I felt that she was angry w. me ... =(
Today! I was really shocked jz nw ... while I was cleaning Xi ... her butt was SSSSoooooo red w. rashes ... I was like so angry! But I can't tell my MIL str8 in the face ... okie ... nvm ... I 'lun' ... den aft I finish cleaning Xi ... I asked her nicely ... she said last nite Xi slp I nv clean her ... den diz morning alr lidat ... den I asked her today Xi shit she immediately cleaned her? She said yah ... okie lor ... I give her the benefit of doubt lor ... tink I idiot meh? Just by her way of TOK TOK TOK on the phone ... I can imagine her IMMEDIATELY is how IMMEDIATELY lor ... anyway ... I really feel helpless & sad ... @@ing Xi lidat ... I really can't hlp but cry ... jz imagine the butt red ... itchy + pain ... & my poor girl dunoe hw to talk ... =( She uncomfortable also dunoe hw to tell me ... b4 I discover dat I still scold her ... *Xi ... mummy really sorry* ... I'm really so tired & pissed off ... imagine my ger is wearing Pampers now ... if I wanted to save $$ & let her wear 'niao bu' or lousy diapers ... wat wld hv happen to her?!
I was also surprised that my hubby jz nw suggested letting my mum look aft for alt wk ... I can really put 101% heart if it's my mum look aft ...
I guess my FIL cldn't stand my MIL ... that's y he became so irresponsiblt & nv support the family ... I felt so sad that my hubby grown up in such a family ... having a bit anti social character ... I really dun wish my ger to be looked aft diz way anymore ... so helpless & sad ... =``(