Flat Selected!

I brief update before I go on ...

11 Sep 05 - Discover Xixi's upper jaw 2 teethy ...

12 Sep 05 - Xixi can sit up herslf ...

Ytd the PIC for the job I applied for in MINDEF HR Dep ... emailed me ... heh ... I nv meet min. term of svc ... so asked if approval was done ... bleahz ... emailed my boss & some KPOz try to act like gd which in fact he dislikes me ... anyway ... u think I give a damn?! ... U are jz one of the waste taxpayers' $$'s useless dung! Humphz ... so wat if u are a godamn offr ... obviously u can't do anything to me that's y hoping my new posting will succeed? I also hope I can get out of this godamn idiotic place! Which idiot loves to stay there? Bleahz ... & I want to move on ... not stuck there & rot ... zzzz ... HATE THESE IDIOTS!

Nice things to share ... Today ... went HDB to select for flat ... gt the 10th flr ... not so bad eh ... hopefully the proj gt enuff quota so that we build ... else it'll be called off ... =( I tink we not so sway lah ... bleahz~


Peiling

Not Required

family.sister
xPs.Veronica
xMs.Kevlyn
xMs.Wanting
friends.sihui
Our Feisty Princess

To be updated

To be updated

Editooor:xRAIN#
Basecode:Zbrocks
Codes:Dog10394
Images: A B C D E
Image host:Photobucket
Avatar:onion club
Pattern/program:Photoshop