140905

What's that? Hehe ... the date when I'm gng to select my long awaited flat! Yeah~ I've received the lett. on Sat ... but has been too busy to blog ... thou I v. much wanted to share my happiness ... =P ... since received the lett. ... had been bz selecting the unit we wanted ... butbutbut ... if dun hv ... what other choices available ... haiz ... troublesome ... make me become so unenthusiastic ... coz I dread! reading map!!! That's y my Geo alwayz failed ... -_-

Anyway ... we've eventually come up w. a list ... hopefully can get a nice unit ... aft this ... gotta check the FULL SET of documents to bring ... zzz ... if 4gt to bring then ho seh liaoz ... bleahz ... anyway ... my hubby has done that ... waiting for me to vet thru only ... lol ... *as if I wun make mistakes* ... haha ...

& my dear ger hasn't been slping well ... made me also slp not enuff ... & my sore throat wun go away ... -_- ... finally 2ml can send her to my mum's place ... bleahz ... think that's all for now ... ciaoz~


Peiling

Not Required

family.sister
xPs.Veronica
xMs.Kevlyn
xMs.Wanting
friends.sihui
Our Feisty Princess

To be updated

To be updated

Editooor:xRAIN#
Basecode:Zbrocks
Codes:Dog10394
Images: A B C D E
Image host:Photobucket
Avatar:onion club
Pattern/program:Photoshop