Hoho...surprised to @@ my pay today coz my pay slip stated 2ml ... =P so my hubby & I went lunch out for our first wedding anniversary ... a lunch not worth it ... =P oh yah ... b4 gng out ... my hubby was busy 'da ban'-ing ... hah ... comb hair ... shave ... cut nails ... gel hair ... as if go eat 'man han quan xi' =X shall load the pics once I've transferred into my PC ... haha
After dat went Hg Mall to shop for my clothy ... heh ... bought 2 sets of clothy ... but the set I bought fr iora ... gt black black stain ... den the salesgirl cleaned for me ... but brought back discovered gt yellow stain aft she cleaned ... kaoz ... but the skirt & top damn nice ... lolz ... @ least to me ... spent $130 ... brokez ... 2ml gng back to change agn ... trabersum ... luckily only Hg Mall ... lol
Did u watch Destiny on Ch 8 @ 9pm? I bloody hate Shen Congye ... the Cen Fei also damn bloody idiot ... if me I alr gone dunoe where ... haiz ... throw Sg women's face ... -_-