Pa|n + bAnDaGe

Ok ... my upper arm of my left hand still aching ... aft carrying xi for an hr ++ the day b4 ... was waiting to @@ the paedatrician ... coz she gt a minor runny nose + a bit dry cough ... heard there's a virus spreading amg kids so better bring her to doc ... well ... it's actually bronchitis amg 6mth & below kids ... lucky brought her dere ... prevention is better den cure ... =P The paedatrician is v. nice & frenly ... & dat explains the fees ... a flat 62 bucks ... zzz ... for jz 4 medi & 1 bloody consultation costing $40 ... -_- I guess I wun hv a chance to go back ... lol

My hubby gt bandaged on his hand & feet ... both rite side ... why? I tink I rather not say the reason as it's not sth to be proud of ... anyway ... heart pain pain ... =( thou not serious ... hopefully he recover soon ...

Been tired looking aft xi ... shall end here ...


Peiling

Not Required

family.sister
xPs.Veronica
xMs.Kevlyn
xMs.Wanting
friends.sihui
Our Feisty Princess

To be updated

To be updated

Editooor:xRAIN#
Basecode:Zbrocks
Codes:Dog10394
Images: A B C D E
Image host:Photobucket
Avatar:onion club
Pattern/program:Photoshop