ehz ... lazy to blog ehz ... hee ... lil updates ...
been on coz ytd & day b4 ... wk aft next whole wk on coz @ Khatib Camp ... admin supvr coz ehz ... haha ... planning to apply for posting aft dat ... but received news there a 1 tym more higher post @ CNB ... I doubt I'll even make it coz nt enuff exp ... nvrtheless ... no harm trying ... so will giv it a try ... @@ whether my ger is really my lucky star! heh ... coz since preggie w. her ... I've been damn lucky ... gt ext. maternity leave ... gt bb bonus ... gt a nice flat for me to apply ... but dunoe will gt or nt ... & gt a nice job offr nw ... heh ... hopefully evrythingy really goes .... FINE fine fine ... heh ...
diz few days stuck on the idobaby.com forum ... heh ... nth much ... hope to mit up sum fren soon ... in Sep ... & gng shopping next wkn w. my dear hubby! hee ...