... s|anz ...

Been a few days since I last blogged ... let me raffly update ... Mon & Tues was on Dreamweaver coz ... yeah ... I shld noe diz SW since I'm a 1/2 IT student ... well ... I really din go explore ... so I went for the coz since is sponsered by SAF ... hehz ... supposed to be a 2 dae coz but ended in 1 1/2 days ... the sch's @ Park Mall ... so obviously we went shopping @ PS for the 1/2 day ... & zzz ... the currently series of clothy ... doesn't appeal to me ... or maybe I'm too sloppy ... can't be bothered to dress up ... hehz ... I believe doze times spent on dressing up can be used more 'effectively' ... like slping ... haha ... rite ... I'm lazy ... wat to do? Try hving a kid & wrk @ the same time lah ... bleahz ... anyway ... I saw a damn chio bikini ... for ... my little ger ... heh ... given my fig nw ... dun tink I can wear a bikini & 'throw face' okiez? Haha ... I noe myslf ... too bad ... coz I dun feed on pills to slim dwn ... haha ...back to the bikini ... was damn nice ... @ mothercare ... a pinky bikini w. white lining ... & cute flowers ... so damn nice ... & the price is nice too ... such a small piece ... 46 bucks ... haha ... I tink I'll buy when I a bit richer ... haha ...

2day 1/2 day 4 me ... coz I twang ... lolz ... who cares? Learn fr the upper management ... lolz ... I did do my wrk thou ... reached hm ard 2pm ... slpt till 5++ ... I'm slpy k? thou I'll be on leave 2ml ... =X ... oh yah ... ytd went to the Pastamania @ PS ... dey actually serve vege sphagetti ... & I love it ... coz it tastes much better den wat my hubby cook for me ... =X Ooppz ... jz kidding ... the one he cooked is w. love ... heh ... we agreed to go to the Pastamania diz wkn @ Tamp ... hopefully he dun nua & end up nv go ... =P


Peiling

Not Required

family.sister
xPs.Veronica
xMs.Kevlyn
xMs.Wanting
friends.sihui
Our Feisty Princess

To be updated

To be updated

Editooor:xRAIN#
Basecode:Zbrocks
Codes:Dog10394
Images: A B C D E
Image host:Photobucket
Avatar:onion club
Pattern/program:Photoshop