I noe I shld be zzzing @ diz tym ... but jz felt like blogging ... heez Still v. xcited abt the BTO thingy ... wif a little bit of fear dat we can't gt it ... =P Ytd let Xi had a taste of durian dat Mr Nicey Johnny bought for us & delivered it to my place ... heez ... he's real nice ... Xi seemed to like it ... lol ... but she dun like porridge ehz ... she liked slimmed dwn also liaoz ... haiz ... so small so 'ai sui' liaoz ... =X Oh yah ... I almost lost my left lense laz nite ... took out & my butterfly fingers dropped the lense ... so gan cheong ... fasta ask my hubby gimme the touchlite ... coz below the sink is dark ... den I told him to stay away ... skali step on my lense ... gazz where I found it? Sticked on the side of the washing machine ... zzz ...
Dear ... jz felt like telling u dat ... I love u ... =P