Oh my oh my ... hw m I gonna lose weight aft having a unit lunch @ PARISS? Okiez ... u mite think 'how come I can eat @ a seafood buffet restaurant?' ... of coz I'm still a vegetarian ... lolz ... well well ... it's a unit lunch ... of coz go along w. the majority ... thou me & another colleague are vegez ... u wld be surprised to noe dat the vegetarian lunch dat PARISS prepared for us was really sumptuous & A LOT! My tummy was like real big aft I finish only abt 3/4 of the food ... lolz ... den bo bianz ... gotta waste 1/4 of it lorz ... wat to do? I'm alr fat okie? Yeah ... toking abt the sumptuous lunch juz for me ... sushi ... spaghetti ... fried rice ... soup ... fried vege ... oh my ... fr japanese to italian to chinese cuisine ... think we pig sia ... haha ... okok ... aft my hubby said I fat ... gonna skip dinner rite fr today ... u may think y not take pills like sum peeps did ... I tink it's stupid ... lolz ... & I believe I hv determination ... haha =P
Same applies for shopping ... really can't anyhw spend ... gotta think MORE den in the past ... coz now I gt my ger ger to tink of ... =) I'm v. responsible okie? Not say say only ... hehz ... Nex mth gng shop shop w. Kev ... looking 4ward ... all my 'so-called' frenz are too buzy to alwayz kip in touch ... only a few like Kev really wu sim ... =) & alwayz dere for me when I nid dem ... & not hypoz like some peepz ... =P I alwayz like 'hua zong you hua' ... bo bianz ... canot say until 'hian hian' ... lata the ppl I dun like read diz hw? I still gotta face dem & work w. dem lehz ... bleahz ...
BTO ending 2ml ... to date alr 1325 applications ... will we get ours? All my frenz who knew believed we'll get ... my parents too ... I need ya blessings k? WE WILL GET IT ... hehz ...