First Tooth

4 days no update my bloggy liaoz ... coz Xixi dese few days v. uncomfortable ... I reach hm will look aft her ... acc her ... tink v. miserable ... laz nite saw her 1st little tooth seems to be coming out! Can @@ liaoz ... so happy ... an indescribable feeling ... hope she can crawl & walk asap ... hee ... the BTO to date alr abt 850 applications ... haiz ... 2 more wks to go ...

I tink my crazy symdrome coming back ... hate office ... hate hypocrites ... say diz do another ... damn sick of such peepz ... I wish to post out ... but now is not the rite moment ... haiz ... bear w. it lorz ... wat can I do?


Peiling

Not Required

family.sister
xPs.Veronica
xMs.Kevlyn
xMs.Wanting
friends.sihui
Our Feisty Princess

To be updated

To be updated

Editooor:xRAIN#
Basecode:Zbrocks
Codes:Dog10394
Images: A B C D E
Image host:Photobucket
Avatar:onion club
Pattern/program:Photoshop