Fews dayz since I last blogged ... have been busy ... looking after my dear ger ... she's gng thru her tym of teething ... quite miserable ... so spending more tym showering her w. all my love & patience ... =P her 1st tooth v. out liaoz ... think almost 1/4 of the tooth out ... hee ... oh yah ... she's weighing 9.1 kg & measuring 72 cm ... big tall ger... haha ... nv waste my milk powder ... =P she's growing fine ... & prettier daily ... but she doesn't seems to like porridge ... or probably she prefers my mum's cooking ... jz like me ... hee
Till dat ... BTO has 1101 applications ... next Wed closing ... probably diz sat gng hdb hub to have a look ...
Office ... sux ... discovering things I dun like abt certain peepz ... hv been too trusting & it seems to be placed on the wrong person ... anyway ... watever it is ... peepz like dese will hv retribution ... or maybe dey are suffering nw ... I blessed wif a nice hubby ... a pretty little girl & my happy family ... u tink I give a damn? Bleahz ...