To Study Or Not To Study?

Rite ... I've been thinking ... $$ is the BIG issue ... but I dun wanna lose out as well .... haiz ... anyway ... I tink I can only take up Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Business & Management Studies offered my Uni of Bradford, UK in MDIS ... coz the criteria fits ... the SIM Biz Admin is offered by RMIT ... which one of my polymates said that it's no gd ... haiz ... & dey need ppl to be 25 yrs & have 3 to 5 yrs exp ... zzz ... so old ... haiz ....

If your Chi is gd ... w. gd han yu pin yin ... read on ... Qian Bian Wen Da Ti ...

1. Wei She Me You Ren Yao Ba Niu You Diu Xia Lou?
Ans: Ying Wei Ta Yao Kan Butterfly ... lolz ...

2. Wei She Me Bu Neng Du Zi E Qu Shui Jiao?
Ans: Ying Wei Hui Zuo E Meng ... haha ...

3. Zhou Jie Lun Zui Bu Xiang Zai She Me Dong Wu?
Ans: ... Wo Bu Yao Zai Xiang ... Wo Bu Yao Zai Xiang ... Wo Bu ... Wo Bu ... got the meaning?

Can't recall ... still gt a lot more ... tune in to Yes 933 in the noon ... dese few dayz gt a lot ... haha ...

Hmm ... watched the news? CNB gt a 2SG dead & I'm wrking dere ... -_- ... Kallang River gt body parts discovered ... haiz ... wat's the world becoming to?


Peiling

Not Required

family.sister
xPs.Veronica
xMs.Kevlyn
xMs.Wanting
friends.sihui
Our Feisty Princess

To be updated

To be updated

Editooor:xRAIN#
Basecode:Zbrocks
Codes:Dog10394
Images: A B C D E
Image host:Photobucket
Avatar:onion club
Pattern/program:Photoshop