Shopping ...

Today went shopping w. my mum, sis, bro & xixi ... guess xixi was quite happy initally but gt sianz subsequently coz keep sitting in the pramz ...bought a necklace for mum @ TianPo coz gt 50% ... & oh boy ... the saleslady tot xixi was my mum's kid & dat I'm only 17 - 18 yrs old ... ahaha ... be it fake or true ... quite happy to hear dat ... lolz

Jz surfed thru' the webby on Langkawi & Genting Highlands ... I noe I'm damnz kiasu but thinking of where to bring xixi when she's two .... haha ... I may nt be a v. patient & gd mother ... but I really wish the v. best for her ...


2ml gng my granny's hse ... dat means xixi's great-granny ... lolz ... turning in soon ... ciaoz~


Peiling

Not Required

family.sister
xPs.Veronica
xMs.Kevlyn
xMs.Wanting
friends.sihui
Our Feisty Princess

To be updated

To be updated

Editooor:xRAIN#
Basecode:Zbrocks
Codes:Dog10394
Images: A B C D E
Image host:Photobucket
Avatar:onion club
Pattern/program:Photoshop