I've finally finished uploading over 200++ of my dear girl's pics into my Yahoo! Photos ... =P ... So nice to know they got unlimited storage ... & I really took gr8 pains to load EVERYTHING up ... lolz ... got to try againz & againz coz I tink too many pics ... den got to arrange from younger to older ... den got to rename ... & FINALLY ... it's done for your viewing ... hehe ... but I guess if 56K will be v. slow in loading ... too many pics ... =P
My CC quarrelled w. the hubby againz ... zZz ... & diz tym is My LTC msged me! -_- I dunoe hw he gt to know ... but I was damn shocked when he msged me to call my CC ... anyway ... I followed order! Lolz ... she sounds like hving asthma attack ... haiz ... Oredi told her jz divorce in the 1st place ... wat to do? Dey owed each other in their previous life ...
Okiez lahz ... 2ml gotta wake up @ 6 & go back my mum's place to look aft Xixi ... my mum gng wrap 'zong zi' ... gng zzz ...