Hehez ... I 'skinned' my bloggy ... I simply love BLACK ... hehez ... I bet my sis gng say I copy her ... 'skinned' my blog ... lolz ... I was modifying a few days ago okiez? I'm slow ... duhz ... nt free also ... hee ...
Started wearing soft lenses ytd ...
took a whole 20 min to get my both eyes to @@ w. the new lenses okiez? I noe I'm stupig ... given the fact dat I've worn hard lenses b4 ... =P I took a shorter tym to get dem out ... 2dae improved ... 10 min to get dem in ... & I tink less den 2 min to get dem out ... lolz ... V. comfortable wearing soft lenses compared to hardy lenses ... but my 'soul's windows' seemed too small ... hahaz ... & w.o glasses ... I look fatter ... heez ...
Xixi starting to eat solid fd for lunch alr ... she seems to be getter cleverer day by day ... well ... I'm kiasu ... a few mthz b4 alr teach her abc ... heez ... her hair longer & nt standing so str anymore ... =P & her skinz damn smooth ... haha ... I guess she's teething too ...
kk ... I quite in a gd mood ... =P Gng to log in frenster ... ciaoz ...