What I've done in the past was wrong ... I don't know what I've done now is right or wrong until the future tells me ...
But @ diz pt in tym ... I've decided ... 1. Save up lotsa $$ & get the next BTO 2. Study my degree next yr & complete by 2008 3. After dat ... leave my current wrkplace asap ... if I've not been given any upgrade/promo ...
Well ... maybe I'm jz being bhb ... but given my expectations for myslf & the way dat I expect my stuff to be done nicely & standardly ... I can go further den what I am nw @ a FAST rate ... but in diz place? Bleahz ... I gaz ... wrking really makes one v. tired ... & the ppl are so complicated ... dat I suddenly dunoe who's the gd 1 & who's the bad ... or shld I say ... dere's no 1 gd ard me ... the world is realistic ... likewise are the ppl living in diz world ... maybe I've mingled w. the same peepz for too longz dat I've gt attitude probz ... *sHrUgS* ... I jz realize dat there are no true frenz ard ... only frenz dat make use of u & kick u aside ... 'ren bu wei ji tian zhu di mie' ... -_-