Rite ... I had a fite w. an inconsiderate lao auntie diz morning @ the lift lobby of Sun Plaza. Well, I've been v. pissed off for the past few dayz w. the encounter @ all the lifts ... be it shopping malls or MRT. Really a lot off assholes ... dunoe what the hell are their legs for. Obviously the lift @ MRT are for handicaps, w. wheelchairs, old peepz & pramz ... yet I @@ a lot of young, healthy peepz ... abusing the use of the lifts ... & of coz ... diz cb auntie triggered my anger! My xixi was in her pram ... & of coz we gotta take the lift ... yes ... we can use the escalator as well ... but to me, it's dangerous ... so if can of coz use lift lahz ... dat godamn cb ... squeezed into the lift despite the fact dat it's oredi full ... my mum said dat so full still squeeze ... & dat bloody cb woman said the life is your one meh? Nbz ... she is nt the least bit ashamed dat she could hv jolly well took the escalator ... nt as if she's gt no legs! Of coz I buey song ... when we reached our lvl ... gt an old couple asked her to excuse ... & I purposely said v. unwillingly & rudely ... EXCUSE ME ... & she dare to say she gotta excuse the other party ... yeah rite ... I retorted ... u can't take escalator is it? Here gt pram! ... of coz she avoided my comment ... well ... I scolded her idiot ... & I've oredi gone far & she said ... say it for myslf ... haha ... real rude singaporean ... I wonder hw her dotter will turm put to be ... damn dlz ... really can't stand all dese arseholes ... jz dun understand y ... escalator is already a gift for all the Singapore 'nua kaz' ... yet dey becum even more nuaz ... nt to even mention when I was preggie ... almost NO ONE even bother to offer seats or let u go 1st ... haiz ... piangz ... it's really a disgrace ...