I Hate Money!

I noe I can't do w.o dat ... but I juz hate it! Everyone ard me is practically toking abt diz in my presence ... & sad to say ... I'm like a $$ tree to the closest ard me ... really damn sick of life ... I really hate to admit ... I hate my life ... hate myslf ... hate my existence ... hate bringing my ger to diz miserable world ... coz I can't take good care of her MYSELF ... can't give her a beautiful home ... can't give her the best of everything ... can't give her enuff ... can't bring myslf to control my temper towards her ... I can't do diz can't do dat ... how I wish I can juz slp my life awayz ... SICK OF LIFE!


Peiling

Not Required

family.sister
xPs.Veronica
xMs.Kevlyn
xMs.Wanting
friends.sihui
Our Feisty Princess

To be updated

To be updated

Editooor:xRAIN#
Basecode:Zbrocks
Codes:Dog10394
Images: A B C D E
Image host:Photobucket
Avatar:onion club
Pattern/program:Photoshop