Today had been a tiring day ... cleaning up the whole rm ... clean xixi's 'mercedes benz' ... and bought another pinky mercz for her in the nn ... lolz ... xixi gt a bit runny nose ... so jz nw went to the clinic to buy her nose drop ... well ... met w. sum idiotic nurse ...
Okiez ... the whole story was lidat ... xixi had a runny, blocked nose when she's abt a mth+ old ... brought her to the doc @ RVM ... & was given to diff. nose dropz ... 1 in the morning 1 in the nite ... the morning one once opened must be thrown away aft a mth ... the nite one only can use 5 consec days ... tink abt a wk or wat lata den can use ... so dat it'll be effective ... so I actually went to buy the morning nose drop for backup purpose & it was not opened until todae ... den ... I intended to buy another backup fr the clinic ... of coz I called up 1st like wat I did the other time ... but diz nurse ... upon hearing me wanted to give her my xixi's name ... she said I cld str8 away go dwn ... if it's u ... of coz u assume u can buy rite? & wat the hell when I gt dere? She said she gotta consult the doc ... saying I can't juz purchase lidat ... yeah rite ... dey jz wan to earn my consultation fees ... zzz ... of coz dey dun allow me to buy lor ... I went to my hubby who's waiting for me by the rdside ... he gt angry ... coz in the 1st place I called ... she doesn't even wan to check xixi's past recs & asked me to go dwn to the clinic ... kaoz ... & the nurse started to becum rude @ my hubby when he confronted her ... being hot-tempered ... of coz my hubby started toking loud @ her ... this 'attracted' the docz attention ... lolz ... well ... our bike was by the rdside ... so dey go tok among demslf & we proceeded back to my mum's place ... my hubby called back there ... given his 'talent' in toking back ... *I have dat talent too ... but it seemed like when I'm quarreling ... I can't use it effectively ... lol* the doc gt stuck @ words ... haha ... he ended the call wif ... 'okok ... thank u ... bye' ... ahaha ... well ... the whole issue was the nurse fault ... so lazy to entertain calls of enquiry ... & too bad ... kenna fr my hubby ... lolz
Watched Divergence today ... only watched 1st half ... damned ... Aaron Kwok damn er xin ... lol ... the lookz ... bleahz ... if u watched Golden Faith fr Channel U the other time ... dere's diz Shanben ... Luo Jialiang lor ... so yd!!! He in Divergence also v. yd ... but act old manz ... zzz