Bad Bad Day ...

Hmm ... early in the morning is oredi bad ... I was rushing for wrk ... & my stupid hubby wan smokez ... my MIL went to buy papers ... den my ger already awake ... he left her in the playpen & go kitchen smoke ... den I told him xixi already can touch the edge of the playpen ... lata climb over fall dwn den hw? Bloody hell still wan to smokez ... -_- I msged him not to buy dinner for me ... he ask me y ... I said I angry ... I know his cigg more impt den me ... nv expect more impt den xixi ... nbz ... den he said he 6am woke up ... 6.20 den go back zz ... den 7am wake up again v. tired ... okie lorz ... maybe my fault ... but I still tink xixi more impt ... =P

Den in the office received super bad news ... some useless chap in my office gng promote ... f*** ... he is super nua ... nv do wrk ... even gt do wrk also make a big blunder ... okie lorz ... SAF mahz ... zzzzzzz

K lahz ... I tired liaoz ... enuff bad thingz ... hopefully 2ml better ... -_-


Peiling

Not Required

family.sister
xPs.Veronica
xMs.Kevlyn
xMs.Wanting
friends.sihui
Our Feisty Princess

To be updated

To be updated

Editooor:xRAIN#
Basecode:Zbrocks
Codes:Dog10394
Images: A B C D E
Image host:Photobucket
Avatar:onion club
Pattern/program:Photoshop