Stella Deus : The Gate of Eternity

Haha ... as usual ... I @@ my hubby play the game ... if I like I'll play. Some games are really lame ... =P But the a/m is real nice ... The gr8 thing is dat my game is leading his ... HAHA ... he alwayz said I'm nt gifted in RPG gamez ... but I'm leading nw ... !!! Haha ... & rite nw ... he's playing ... to catch up me ... heh heh ... 'Jia you lor, dear' ... lolz ...

Today Xixi still quite gd ... jz dat dun wan to lie dwn on her own ... keep wanting ppl to carry ... & my MIL went shopping ... left me & my hubby ... but expected lah ... most of the time I look aft ... lolz ... but can @@ he tried to help as much as he can today liaoz ... appreciate dat, dear ... thanks ... =P

K lah ... I go @@ hw he lose his game ... lolz ...


Peiling

Not Required

family.sister
xPs.Veronica
xMs.Kevlyn
xMs.Wanting
friends.sihui
Our Feisty Princess

To be updated

To be updated

Editooor:xRAIN#
Basecode:Zbrocks
Codes:Dog10394
Images: A B C D E
Image host:Photobucket
Avatar:onion club
Pattern/program:Photoshop