Haiz ... yesterday had a nice talk w. my CC ... before we headed our homes ... she was alr a lot batter ... but @ midnite ... she told me to apply leave for her today ... diz morning den realize she had a fite w. her stupid hubby ... bruises I guess ... so sad ...
Really dunoe y women are alwayz the one @ the losing end? And must the guys be so horny? Kaoz ... disgusted ... There's nothing much I can help as well ... except giving her my 2 ears ... haiz ...
I would v. much like to change the layout of diz blog ... I'm damn lazy ... hehe ... anyone care to offer a helping hand? Lolz ...
Dunoe my hubby wrking tonite or not ... he v. sweet lah ... ask me let him wrk OT ... den he take pay liaoz bring me go eat & shop ... bleahz ... I listen only ... he so nuaz ... =Xx ... He wrk OT I damn sianz lehz ... nobody tok to me ... me & MIL nth much to tok lahz ... thou she is nice to me & ger ger ... =P Oh yah ... dunoe her travel tics I claim for ... the $$ come in liaoz or not ... she told me to keep the $$ but I told her dun wan lahz ... shld pay for her trip since we cldn't give her much for taking care of xixi ... anyway ... is SAF $$ ... haha
K lahz ... if tonite my hubby got wrk ... den I cont. here ... damn nuaz ... =P
It's 8.19pm ... my hubby is not wrking ... but bz accompanying his PS2 ... -_- Had a long tok w. my CC on the fone jz nw ... heeding my MAJ's advice ... I suggested to her that she go counselling w. her hubby ... maybe they really had differences in their expectations ... & the change in their life was a prob to dem ... Anyway ... I told her to give demslf 1 more chance ... have a certain period of time frame & go for counselling @@ how 1st ... if things still donesn't wrk out ... den really too bad ... married is diff. from gng steady ... haiz ... not u wan to break den can break ... have to think of the kid as well ... I tink I damn old liaoz ... advicing ppl ard ... hopefully my dear friends dun tink I too KPOz ... =P K lahz ... I damn slpy ... go @@ my hubby play PS liaoz ... zZzZz ...