Counsellor Day?

It's been 2 dayz since I penned down my tots ...

Today ... as per normal I went to wrk ... abt 9+ ... my CC called ... & she broke dwn ... worried ... I told my LTC & MAJs that I gtg & see her ...

Before meeting her ... I had a blood donation. Lolz ... the nurse spilled my blood over the whole floor ... & I felt a tug @ the needle on my hand ... got a shock ... scared the needle come out ... haha

Met her ard 11+ ... went to eat sushi & had a long talk @ starbucks ...

Conclusion: Man are really jerks ... it's the best if don't get married & have babies ...

But for me ... so far I'm still happy wif my hubby ... just dat sumtimes really like no life & I'll throw tantrums ... or we'll quarrel over $$ issues ... hopefully no 3rd party will ever ever come into the picture ......


Peiling

Not Required

family.sister
xPs.Veronica
xMs.Kevlyn
xMs.Wanting
friends.sihui
Our Feisty Princess

To be updated

To be updated

Editooor:xRAIN#
Basecode:Zbrocks
Codes:Dog10394
Images: A B C D E
Image host:Photobucket
Avatar:onion club
Pattern/program:Photoshop